Marketing Plan Designed to Sell Your Home
• Optimize your homes potential through recommended changes proven to provide greater financial returns and a quicker sale.
• Price your home strategically considering current market conditions, competition and trends.
• Expose your home with telemarketing, neighborhood door knocking, yard signs, flyers, and brochures.
• Advertise your home on MLS, Virtual Tours, over 350 internet feeds, our website, and our social media platforms.
• Promote your home to: top agents in the area, active buyers in our database, indirectly through our advertising and proactive marketing efforts.
• Contingency Sale Program – If someone wants to buy your home , but must sell their home first, we will make it work. With negotiations second to none we will ensure your sell and purchase are seamless.
• Respond quickly and effectively to all inquiries regarding your home.
• Qualify prospective buyers of your home prior to presenting any offer using our Buyer Pre-consultation Process.
• Follow up and encourage feed-back from agents that have shown your property and potential home buyer we have shown it to.
• Communicate with you frequently regarding interest in your home, recent activity, potential buyers, agent feedback, recommend changes, pending and accepted offers.
• Negotiate the best price and terms for you, proven by our average 98% list to close ratio and hundereds of successfully closed transactions.
• Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are not 100% satisfied with our services, you may cancel at any time.
• Results Delivered – The MAIN THING that sets us apart is we absolutely get it done! Validated by our customers and valued relationships!
How The Price Of Your Home Is Determined
The market value of your home is not:
• What you have in the home.
• What you need out of it.
• What you want.
• What it is appraised for.
• What you heard the neighbors home sold for.
• What the tax office says its worth.
• How much the home is insured for.
• Based on prices of home where you are moving.
True market value of your home is … what they buyer is willing to pay for the property:
• Based on today’s market value.
• Based on today’s competition.
• Based on today’s financing.
• Based on today’s economic conditions.
• Based on the buyer’s perception of the condition of the property.
• Based on the location.
• Based on normal marketing time.
Property that sells in today’s market: On a scale from 1-10 (“10’s” are the ones selling). How can your property be a “10”?
• By Improving the condition dramatically.
• By offering good terms.
• By improving the way the home shows.
• By adjusting the price.